Wearing second-hand leather is a compromise I've had to take on as a necessity. As much as I love these items I sport, I do realize their origin's reality and I'm glad I didn't quite support the leather process outright by buying vintage or second-hand.
I have had two other blogs prior to this one and realized if I provide the information, it doesn't often matter -- it matters when someone decides it's time to actually enlighten instead of infer how things happen when it comes to animals -- I had to come to that myself, I encourage all to as well.
I'm not putting up any financial airs on here -- I have no problem disclosing I get my clothes second-hand or borrowed -- that goes for shoes especially. I hoped to have had more choices by now, on the topic of vegan shoes, but it's been rough. I mentioned I've been blogging about veganism for a while -- I started with Styleynn, then Fashion Vedge, then Avant Vedge, now Ama LH for now.
SHOP THE LOOK
- SUNGLASSES | Etnia Barcelona Sunglasses - Vintage Collection | Gifted from Sarah
- BEANIE | Cotton Beanie by Columbia Knit | From Animal Traffic PDX
- BAG | Harvest Label Sling Pack | From Tilde PDX
- TOP | Black Asymmetrical Top by Bel Kazan | From Folly PDX
- PANTS | It's Complicated Pants by Moyuru Japan | From (Closed) Physical Element
- LIPSTICK | Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Vampira | Sephora